Please Note: 'You' shall mean You, the User of the Website and ‘Yourself’ interpreted accordingly. 'We' / 'Us' means Cut The Klutter and 'Our' interpreted accordingly. 'Users' means the Users of the Website collectively and/or individually as the context allows.
This Website is not intended for persons under 13 years of age. We do not knowingly solicit or collect personal information from or about children, and We do not knowingly market Our products or services to children.
The Information We Collect
Information That is Automatically Collected. In general, You can visit this Website without telling Us who You are or revealing any information about Yourself. We, and Our third party service providers or other partners (collectively ‘Partners’) may use automated means to collect various types of Information about You, Your computer or other device used to access Our Website. A representative, non-exhaustive list of the types of automatically collected information may include: network or Internet protocol address and type of browser You are using (e.g., Chrome, Safari, Firefox, Internet Explorer), the type of operating system You are using, (e.g., Microsoft Windows or Mac OS), mobile network, device identifiers, device settings, browser settings, the web pages of the Website You have visited, Website visited before and after You visited our Website, the type of handheld or mobile device used to view the Website (e.g., iOS, Android), location information, and the content and advertisements You have accessed, seen, forwarded and/or clicked on.
How We may use the User Information
By entering Your User Information, You accept that We may retain Your User Information and that it may be held by Us or any Partners that processes it on Our behalf. We, along with Our Partners, shall be entitled to Use Your User Information for the following purposes:
- provide and communicate with You about the services or Your Subscriber Account with us
- fulfill your requests regarding the services, including without limitation respond to your inquiries, communicate with You about our products or services that We believe may be of interest to You
- enforce the legal terms (including without limitation our policies and terms of service) that govern your use of our Services, and/or for the purposes for which you provided the Information
- provide technical support for the Website or in connection with Our services and Offerings
- prevent fraud or potentially illegal activities (including, without limitation, copyright infringement) on or through Our Website or Services
- perform analysis regarding how you use the Services or any part thereof such market research, including statistical analysis of User behaviour which We may disclose to third parties in depersonalised, aggregated form
- In order to enable Us to comply with any requirements imposed on Us by law
- In order to send You periodic communications (this may include e-mail), about features, products and services, events and special offers. Such communications from Us may include advertising for third party companies or organisations.
Security and Data Storing
Security is very important to Us. All security procedures are in place to protect the confidentiality, integrity and availability of Your User Information. We maintain strict physical, electronic, and administrative safeguards to protect Your User Information including your personal information from unauthorized or inappropriate access.
Information Sharing and Disclosures
We may disclose the User Information as follows:
- To service providers or Partners that we have engaged to perform business-related functions on our behalf. This may include service providers that: (a) conduct research and analytics; (b) create content; (c) provide customer, technical or operational support; (d) conduct or support marketing (such as email or advertising platforms); (e) fulfill orders and user requests; (f) handle payments; (g) host our Services, forums and online communities; (h) administer the Website; (i) maintain databases; and (j) otherwise support our Services.
- In response to legal process, for example, in response to a court order or a subpoena, a law enforcement or government agency's request or similar request.
- We may transfer some or all of your Information if We, or one of our business units, undergoes a business transition, like a merger, acquisition by another company, or sale of all or part of our assets, or if a substantial portion of our or of a business unit’s assets is sold or merged in this way.
- We may share the User Information with Our affiliates or group companies, so they can provide, improve and communicate with You about their own, or their marketing partners’ products and services.
We reserve the right to disclose and transfer the User Information outside India. We will comply with all relevant Data Protection legislation in relation to the period for which We retain any User Information.
Our Website may contain links to or integrations with other services such as Facebook, Instagram, and other media services and platforms whose information practices may be different than ours. Visitors should consult these other services' privacy notices as we have no control over information that is submitted to, or collected by, these third parties.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction